Monday, July 26, 2010

Black & White Comp


Here is the description of the comp:

Hey you guys! I recently just made a blog called "The Stardoll Scoop" and it is at cheyreenie.blogspot.com
>Here's the deal: I want you to dress yourself in ALL black and white: Including your hair, accesories, Everything! I want you to save your outfit in your album, and post it in your presentation. Got it? Dont make a scenery, put the pic of your doll in your presentation. I will choose the top two: you guys will go to my blog and vote for the winner!! So you guys choose! Once you've put your doll in your prez, reply to this and say your done.

I just posted this, and once at least 10 people submit their outfits, I will post the top two, and the voting will begin!
Black & White Doll

No comments:

Post a Comment

We at The Stardoll Scoop are thankful for your comments. Please, no foul language! (: